We want everyone who visits The BAXNAANO website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding, going above and beyond the accessibility standards.
What are we doing?
To help us make the BAXNAANO website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level A as the target for the BAXNAANO website.
How are we doing?
We’ve worked hard on the Baxnaano website and believe we’ve achieved our goal of Level A accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch.
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the BAXNAANO website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We’d like to hear from you in any of the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get in touch at http://baxnaano.so/so/contact-us
- This accessibility statement was last updated on September 30, 2020.
Qormooyinkii u dambeeyey
- Wajiga labaad ee mashruuca taageerraya Qoysaska Ayaxa saameeyay oo la daahfuray
- Dawladda Federaalka iyo Dawlad-gobolleedyada oo xoojinaya iskaashiga dhammeystirka Diiwaanka mideysan iyo xog-keydiyaha Bulshada
- Garoowe: Wasiir Duraan oo booqday deegaanno lagu diiwaangelinayo Qoysas Ayaxu saameeyay oo taageerro ka helaya Dawladda
- Dowlad-gobolleedka Koonfurgalbeed oo soo dhaweeysay heerka Howlgalka Barnaamijka Baxnaano
- Madaxweyne Farmaajo oo Daah-furay Barnaamijka Baxnaano ee lagu taakuleynayo qoysaska danyarta ah